Follow These Methods To Getting Google Adsense Approval
So after starting a Blog, every blogger wants to know about to get Google Adsense approval in 1 minute. In this blog, I give you full information about How to Get Google Adsense to approve quickly. when I got to approve for ads I have only 4 pages. so below I give detailed knowledge about google Adsense approval.
So google approve ads after review some basic detail is given below.
- Do you have your own content created?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do your pages have clear, easy-to-use navigation?
- Do your pages have unique and interesting content?
- your website has quality content.
So these are some basics that need to got approve google ads. if you want to read google ads policy in detail search https://support.google.com/ here you found full details of google ads policy.
Do you have your own content created?
First, the need to get google AdSense approval is all content of your website is original or not copied from another site. so you must have all content by your own research or your own thoughts.
Are you at least 18 years old?
Google can only accept applications from applicants who are over 18. If you’re under 18, you may have a parent or guardian sign up for AdSense using their own Google Account. If their AdSense account is approved, all payments will be made to the adult responsible for the site.
Do your pages have clear, easy-to-use navigation?
One of the important needs of google is your navigation page is clear or user-friendly. your navigation is working proper Alignment of your element is correct. readability of your site is good or your drop-down list is working correctly.
Do your pages have unique and interesting content?
All pages on your website are unique and all pages have unique content users found different content. all content on your site is interesting its attractive to a user. so guys after reading the policy you found google has only focused on your content. before apply to check some points.
- Navigation Menu
- Paste your code given by google between <head> or </head> is correct.
- Users found your page easily.
- unique or interesting content.
- All posts are matching with your niche.
- content is not copied from anywhere.
- you create all the photos on your website yourself not download from anywhere.
- The quality of your blog is good.
I think you got an idea of how to approve AdSense and what AdSense check before giving approval. before applying correct your website error and you get approval quickly.